Killer Scrambled Eggs
Chef Ramsay inspired me with his infamous scrambled eggs recipe, so I had to try it. In the above recipe I broke down how I made these delicious eggs. Use organic, grass-fed and pasture-raised ingredients for the most deuterium depleted and nutritious dish!
- 3 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 1/2-1 tbs grass-fed butter
- 1 tbs lactose-free organic sour cream
- salt & pepper
- organic chives
- pot (preferably ceramic)
- wooden spatula
- Crack 3 eggs into a pot over medium heat on your stove (don't add any butter to the pot yet)
- Using your wooden spatula, quickly break up the yolks and scramble the eggs
- Add in 1/2-1 tbs of butter and continue scrambling over medium heat
- Take the pot off of the heat and add in 1/2 tbs sour cream
- Put the heat on low and add the pot back on the stove and continue scrambling, adding in salt & pepper to your liking
- Next, chop up a small hand full of chives into small bits and add into the scramble
- Serve with some avocado, bacon or just by itself!
Quick Tip: The texture and fluffiness of these scrambled eggs is what makes them so delicious. The best way to get this texture is by scrambling the eggs consistently throughout all the steps without letting it sit on the stove for too long.